Meet Carol Tuttle
Carol started her Chakra Healing journey in 1989 as a severely depressed mother of 5 young children. She first dabbled in conventional medical therapy to find a cure for her condition, only to find undesirable long-term remedies involving prescription medication.
Convinced that there was a better way to “heal” her depression, she began studying the world of energy healing.
Carol began with Reiki and Rapid Eye Therapy, then on to EFT, Tapping and Energy Medicine. In 1994 she received her Master Certification in several modalities, and began her career as an Energy Therapist.
Today Carol has not only healed her depression, but trains tens of thousands of people across the world to use their Chakras to improve their lives in every aspect–be it with money, fitness, relationships or emotional wellbeing. She is also an internationally acclaimed and award-winning author, speaker and businesswoman.
Carol in the News and Media
- Wasatch Woman Magazine – Feature Cover Story in July/Aug. Issue, 2007
- Health magazine – January/February 2003, pg. 96.
- Writer’s Digest – Featured Author in 2002 November edition of Writing Success, pg. 46.
- April 3 edition of the Portland Tribune
- Redbook magazine – May 2002 issue, pg. 54