Whats in Chakra Abundance System tabs
Your journey begins here. Learn the basics of your 7 Chakras, and how each of them plays a unique role in your ability to attract wealth and abundance. Highlights include:
- An eye-opening explanation of your Chakra system, and exactly how it works.
- A guide to the purpose and functions of each of your 7 Chakras, and how they each influence a different aspect of your life.
The Root Chakra
The Root Chakra influences your career and your ability to save, make and invest money. Highlights include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Reframing exercises for releasing the blocks preventing you from appreciating money.
- How to overcome negative generational patterns related to money that your parents or peers may have passed on to you.
- A Root Chakra Flower Visualization exercise to help you allow more abundance and acceptance of money into your life.
The Sacral Chakra
The Sacral Chakra controls your ability to express your creativity, and your capacity to feel comfortable and at ease with your life. Highlights include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Reframing exercises for enhancing your feeling of self-worth in the world.
- A process for eliminating a damaging self-belief–that you don’t deserve abundance for your creative abilities.
- A Sacral Chakra Flower Visualization exercise that allows you to use your creative abilities to receive abundance.
The Personal Power Chakra
The Personal Power Chakra influences your confidence and self-esteem, both in your career and personal life. Highlights include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Reframing exercises that empower you to feel worthy of receiving abundance.
- How to overcome issues of fear towards your own power and self-worth to receive abundance.
- A Personal Power Chakra Flower Visualization exercise that helps you discover your own true power and worth.
The Heart Chakra
The Heart Chakra influences your ability to follow your passions, be rewarded by them, and live in a state of gratitude and compassion. Highlights include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Reframing exercises that enable your energy to flow freely, and receive abundance that you can also share outwardly.
- How to triumph over money issues built up in your heart, so you can do what you love and let the money follow.
- A Heart Chakra Flower Visualization exercise for empowering your relationship with money, and being open to sharing your abundance with the world.
The Throat Chakra
The Throat Chakra controls your willpower and communication skills, which in turn influence your career and relationships. Highlights include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Reframing exercises that eliminate the language of lack in your thoughts and vocal expressions.
- How to manifest abundance in your physical reality, even when you’re starting from nothing.
- A Throat Chakra Flower Visualization exercise that allows you to open up to your true expression of abundance.
The Third Eye Chakra
The Third Eye Chakra influences your intuition, which helps you gain clarity and make accurate intuitive decisions in your career, on other people, and on the situations surrounding you. Highlights include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Reframing exercises that allow you to clearly and intuitively envision abundance and where it comes from.
- A Third Eye Chakra Flower Visualization exercise that influences your ability to see and trust in the abundance that flows into your life.
The Crown Chakra
The Crown Chakra controls your connection to a higher power, your sense of security and your sense of entitlement as an abundant being. Highlights include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Reframing exercises for connecting with the divine, and opening up to your divine purpose of affluence and wealth.
- An exercise to overcome the limiting belief that one can’t be spiritual and wealthy at the same time.
- A Crown Chakra Flower Visualization exercise for connecting with your abundance blueprint.
This wrap-up module helps you tie together everything you’ve learned, and make it an indispensable part of your daily life. Highlights include:
- A threading exercise that helps you connect the 7 Chakras to work together as one cohesive unit.
- An inspirational and soothing guided meditation exercise that helps you envision yourself in a blissful state of abundance.