The seven chakras each have an associated color, but did you know that they each have a unique frequency as well? Each chakra vibrates as a different frequency and learning to influence the chakra frequencies brings them into balance and clear energy blockages.
Everything about you is ‘alive’ with a vibrational frequency. Every thought, every emotion, every cell, every organ… everything that makes up ‘you’ is basically different vibrations clustered together. The chakras are the energy centers through which energy moves. When the chakras are open, everything is in balance and harmony.
Imagine the ‘system’ like a symphony orchestra. Every instrument in the orchestra has a different function and plays different notes; if they all played one not at the same time, then one note is all you would hear; but when they each play different notes in harmony with each other, together they make up an amazingly wonderful, pleasing symphony.
But if one instrument hits the wrong note, you energetically ‘hear’ an unpleasant dischord. Even though there’s nothing wrong with that note in and of itself, it is wrong for the symphony. That’s what happens when the chakras are blocked. Their frequency is disrupted, and they negatively affect the harmony of the ‘orchestra’. You are out of tune, and things start to go awry spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
You know that you are drawn to certain sounds and repelled by others. It has been scientifically proven that unpleasant sounds increase your stress response! Of course what’s pleasant or unpleasant is personal preference; but your body responds to these sounds just as much as your mind and emotions!
Today, you have a wide choice in sound therapies and chakra balancing techniques. One such therapy involves using the “Solfeggio frequencies” which ‘tunes’ the body to different frequencies that create harmony.
Below is a list of the 7 chakra frequencies, as well as the corresponding Solfeggio frequency that can be used to heal and balance that chakra.
1. Root Chakra Frequency: 194.18 Hz This is the vibrational tone of the Earth’s day. It is dynamic, energizing and vitalizing. If you are feeling insecure, tired and weak and if you are struggling financially, go outside every day. Let the daytime energy fill you! Use the Solfeggio frequency UT – ‘Liberating Guilt and Fear’. Add positive affirmations: “I am strong. I am secure. I healthy. I am prosperous. I am abundant.”
2. Sacral Chakra Frequency: 210.42 Hz This is the tone of the synodic moon (lunar month, which is different from the earth’s month). If you are feeling insecure in your sexuality, if you find it hard to communicate with your partner, if you have low libido, feel a lack of pleasure or creativity in your life, go outside and gaze at the full moon. Let the moon’s energy bring out the lover in you! Use the Solfeggio frequency RE – ‘Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change’. Add positive affirmations: “I have a healthy libido. I am creative. I am satisfied. I have a healthy sexual relationship.”
3. Solar Plexus Chakra Frequency: 126.22 Hz This is the tone of the sun. If you are struggling with lack of personal power, self-esteem and self-worth; if you feel like a victim of circumstances and of other people’s actions; if you suffer from stomach problems due to anxiety and other digestive problems, then spending time outside in the sunshine will help. Use the Solfeggio frequency MI – ‘Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)’. Add positive affirmations: “I am successful. I am empowered. I am confident. I am the creator of my life experience.”
4. Heart Chakra Frequency: 136.10 Hz This is the tone of the Earth’s year. If you find it hard to open yourself to others; if you are controlling and can’t relax into a relationship; if you experience heart disorders, asthma, allergies and other lung and circulatory problems, then go outside, away from electronic devices, where your body can benefit from the healing frequency of the Earth. Use the Solfeggio frequency of FA – ‘Connecting/Relationships’. Add positive affirmations: “I am loving. I am compassionate. I am understanding. I love unconditionally.”
5. Throat Chakra Frequency: 141.27 Hz This is the tone of the planet Mercury. If you are challenged in the areas of integrity and honesty, self-expression and communication; if you have thyroid, throat or dental problems and neck tension; if you are unable to voice your opinions and needs and are often frustrated as a result, then use the Solfeggio frequency of SOL – ‘Awakening Intuition’. Add positive affirmations: “I easily express myself. I am a great communicator. I am true to my core values. I am a trusted friend.”
6. Third Eye Chakra Frequency: 221.23 Hz This is the tone of the planet Venus. If you feel that your life lacks purpose; if you have trouble making important decisions; if your imagination tends to run toward the negative; and if you experience frequent headaches, vision troubles and sinus infections, then use the Solfeggio frequency of LA – ‘Returning to Spiritual Order’. Add positive affirmations: “I am aware. I am wise. I am insightful. I am inspired. I am intelligent.”
7. Crown Chakra Frequency: 172. Hz This is the tone of the Platonic Year, otherwise known as the Great Year; or a period of 25,800 years. If you feel a spiritual disconnect from other people and a higher power; feelings of insignificance, loneliness and feel stuck in an unrewarding, meaningless career; then use the Solfeggio frequency of TI – the ‘Higher Frequency’ of the crown chakra. Add positive affirmations: “I am one with everything. I am consciousness. I am love. I am compassion.”
Like other forms of energy healing, sound therapy, including the Solfeggio frequencies, is still a controversial practice in the medical profession. However, Quantum Theory suggests that since everything is energy and energies influence each other, you can influence the vibration of your own energies – i.e. ‘tune your own instrument’ – using energies from external stimuli.
For best results, use sound therapy to balance the chakras, along with affirmations and the visualization and other balancing techniques taught in the Chakra Healing course.
Remember that EVERYTHING has an energetic vibration, including words! Positive affirmations retrain your mind to literally embody the energy of the words you speak.
Are your chakras opened or closed?
Click on the button below to take the free 3-minute chakra test and find it out